Canine Aquatic Massage, PetMassage WaterWork™ Program 2 – April 24-25, 2020 – Kalamazoo, MI
April 24, 2020 - April 25, 2020
Canine Aquatic Massage, PetMassage WaterWork™ Program 2
2-day hands-on workshop runs Friday and Saturday, following the Level 1 workshop. This workshop is designed to expand your skill set, working with dogs in a heated swimming pool. Become a Certified Advanced PetMassage WaterWork Practitioner.
Prerequisites: Completion of the PetMassage WaterWork Program 1, or completion of a Canine Aquatics Program accepted by the IAAMB/ACWT or The PetMassage Training and Research Institute, Toledo, OH.
In the Canine Aquatic Massage PetMassage WaterWork™ Program 2 you will learn
- Additional applications for aquatic canine neuromuscular and myofascial massage
- Identify neuromuscular stress tracts
- Skills to release fascial restrictions.
- Fascia stretching
- Incorporate dry PetMassage skills and techniques while floating dogs
- Dry PetMassage skills and techniques used for dogs on a submerged platform.
Register Now: Three options to pay.
Call 800.779.1001 to arrange a convenient monthly payment plan.