- This event has passed.
Canine Aquatic Massage, PetMassage WaterWork™ Program 2 – July 26-27, 2019 – Kalamazoo, MI
July 26 - July 27
Canine Aquatic Massage, PetMassage WaterWork™ Program 2
2-day hands-on workshop runs Friday and Saturday, following the Level 1 workshop. This workshop is designed to expand your skill set, working with dogs in a heated swimming pool. Become a Certified Advanced PetMassage WaterWork Practitioner.
Prerequisites: Completion of the PetMassage WaterWork Program 1, or completion of a Canine Aquatics Program accepted by the IAAMB/ACWT or The PetMassage Training and Research Institute, Toledo, OH.
In the Canine Aquatic Massage PetMassage WaterWork™ Program 2 you will learn
- Additional applications for aquatic canine neuromuscular and myofascial massage
- Identify neuromuscular stress tracts
- Skills to release fascial restrictions.
- Fascia stretching
- Incorporate dry PetMassage skills and techniques while floating dogs
- Dry PetMassage skills and techniques used for dogs on a submerged platform.