PetMassage Advanced Level Program – April 15-19, 2021
April 15, 2021 - April 19, 2021
This program is full, please see dates for other Advanced Level Programs.
Please call/text 419-475-3539 or email email@example.com to be put on a waiting list.
This workshop focuses on expanding your canine massage practice with instruction in the
- Energy systems of dogs: indications and applications of balancing and aligning
- Advanced myofascial release
- Neural positional release
- Positional release of significant trigger points
- Palliative care
- Functional medical terminology vocabulary to work with veterinarians
- Functional pathology for a more comprehensive private practice and veterinary rehabilitation support
- Business and marketing support to enhance your private practice
This Program Includes 2 Home Study Courses:
- Medical Terminology, Canine Physiology, Kinesiology and Pathology for the Canine Massage Practitioner: These are the essential terms and conditions you need to know for a successful canine massage practice, especially working with a veterinary rehabilitation practice.
- PetMassage Energy Work with Dogs: Learn to assess and influence the magnificent body language and body wisdom of the dog
The on-site hands-on workshop is 5-days and runs Thursday-Monday
- Advanced Physical Palpation
- Energetic palpation
- PetMassage Energy Work practical applications
- Chakra balancing
- Vortex boosting
- Physical rebalancing with the Pain Drain
- Kinesiology, muscle testing
- Stretching for sport dogs
- Stretching in rehabilitation
- Positional myo-fascial release, indications and applications
- PetMassage interpretations of TCM Meridian connecting
- PetMassage interpretations and applications of specific TCM Acupressure points
- Braces: Massaging a rehab dog in a brace
The PetMassage Advanced Level Program earns 100 CEUs and combined with the Foundation Level’s 100 CEUs, qualifies students and prepares them for the NBCAAM Test for Small Animal Massage National Certification.
Prerequisite: completion of the PetMassage Foundation Level Program.
Program Fee: $2200.00 (Includes 6-day hands-on workshop, home study courses, all texts and tests.
Special Rates For Refresher Professionals:
Discounted programs are available for students that have taken this class previously and would like to take it again as a Refresher attendee.