PetMassage Advanced Level Program – August 11-15, 2022
August 11, 2022 - August 15, 2022
This workshop is sold out. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list please call 419-475-3539.
Expand your canine massage practice with advanced instruction.
- Energy systems of dogs: indications and applications of balancing and aligning
- Myofascial release, MFR
- Neural positional release
- Positional release of significant trigger points
- Palliative care
- Functional medical terminology vocabulary to work with veterinarians
- Functional pathology for a more comprehensive private practice and veterinary rehabilitation support
- Business and marketing support to enhance your private practice
The on-site hands-on workshop is 5-days and runs Thursday-Monday 9 AM – 4PM.
The PetMassage Advanced Level Program earns 100 CEUs and combined with the Foundation Level’s 100 CEUs, qualifies students and prepares them for the NBCAAM Test for Small Animal Massage National Certification.
This Program Also Includes 2 Home Study Courses:
- Medical Terminology, Canine Physiology, Kinesiology and Pathology for the Canine Massage Practitioner: These are the essential terms and conditions you need to know for a successful canine massage practice, especially working with a veterinary rehabilitation practice.
- PetMassage Energy Work with Dogs: Learn to assess and influence the magnificent body language and body wisdom of the dog
Completion of the PetMassage Foundation Level Program.
Program Fee: $2500.00 (Includes 5-day hands-on workshop, home study courses, all texts and tests.
Register Now: Three options to pay.
- 8/11-15 (2022) Advanced Level Program Attendee (1 Payment)– Save 5% at checkout
- 8/11-15 (2022) Advanced Level Workshop Attendee (1/2 Deposit)
- Call 1-419-475-3539 to arrange a convenient monthly payment plan.