PetMassage™ Foundation Level Workshop - Refresher
The Refresher is an opportunity to take just the hands-on module of the workshop a second time at a reduced fee. There are no home study courses, no required research assignments and no post workshop session documentations.
PetMassage™ evolves. The content that was taught 15, 10, 5 and even 3 years ago is substantially different from what is taught now. The PetMassage Foundation Refresher Workshop is 5 days and now includes both the Dog Handling and Body Mechanics mini-workshops.
- Enhance your practice.
- Reconnect with the fundamentals.
- “Refresh” your skills and enthusiasm.
Remember the excitement, the “aha” revelations, the community!
People who have completed the Foundation Level hands-on workshop.
Fee: 950.00 (IAAMB/ACWT members get a 10% discount)
Register Now: Two options to pay.
Workshop Class Size Limit:
Completion of Hands-on module of the Foundation Level Workshop.
Objectives / Goals:
- Review an understanding of the theory, techniques, vocabulary, culture and vision of PetMassage™
- Learn and review healthy body mechanics for strength, stability, stamina and enjoyment
- Review dog handling in the context of the PetMassage™ session
Home Study Courses Included In This Workshop:
Mini-Workshops Included In This Workshop:
- Gait and Body Mechanics Mini-Workshop: Practitioners learn how to move their own bodies safely and efficiently. When you move comfortably you will interact with dogs with increased balance, stability and confidence. Learn More >>>
- Confident Dog Handling for PetMassage™ Practitioners: Practitioners learn to communicate more confidently with their canine clients. Learn More >>>
- Revised Foundation Level Program Manual
- Confident Dog Handling in Canine Massage / Yoga consciousness [PetMassage™ Streaming Video & Download]
IAAMB/ACWT, NBCAAM, NCBTMB, RAIVE
Before Workshop Info:
- Review PetMassage™for Dogs 1 (DVD)and PetMassage™ for Dogs 2 (DVD)
• Study Art and Essence of Canine Massage / PetMassage™ for Dogs (Book)
• Watch Confident Dog Handling in Canine Massage / Yoga consciousness [PetMassage™ Streaming Video & Download]
PetMassage™ Foundation Level Programs are held at the PetMassage™ Training and Research Institute in Toledo, Ohio.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable yet professional attire
• Closed toed shoes. Note: Sandals or flip flops are not safe, please do not wear them
• A smile and positive ready-to-learn attitude
• Please refrain from wearing loose jewelry or any fragrances
If you can bring 2 or more dogs to the workshop, receive a discount of $25 off your PetMassageTM products. Please let us know if your dog(s) have any special considerations.
What to Expect:
Another enjoyable and rewarding workshop experience. A new version of your first Foundation program with abundant opportunities for you to get individual hands-on instruction with Jonathan.
- Support Staff: Friendly, knowledgeable staff will be available to provide assistance with workshop support, including travel, dining, entertainment and accommodation recommendations.
- •Kitchen with microwave, toaster oven and refrigerator,
- Wi-Fi, Printers and SPECIAL ON-SITE DISCOUNTS
Certificate of Completion Earned.
Foundation Level Program - Refresher Testimonials
It was amazing to be able to return to the foundation class as a refresher student to hear everything a second time. Having the ability to work with the pioneers in our field and gain a better grasp of the core skills needed. It was also great to study side by side with a different group of people. Students asking different questions, students with different skill sets. Creating a whole new set of relationships.
As a current business owner in a pet related field, mother, wife, and pet owner who had attended the Foundation Workshop just 2 months ago. I can’t recommend enough taking the refresher course shortly after you take the Foundation class or within your years of practice. In the 5 short days we are able to spend time with pioneers in this field, learning all we can, working next to, and reading every book we can get our hands on, there will always be something we miss. There will always be new things to learn. Having the ability to retake a workshop at a lesser cost gave me the opportunity to make sure I don’t have to miss any piece of the workshop or information and my core foundation skills are strong. Because we are given this wonderful gift I intend to visit Jonathan and Anastasia as often as I can to learn from them what they are willing to teach.