Foundation Level Workshop for Veterinary Professionals (1/2 Deposit)
PetMassage™ Foundation Level Workshop for Veterinary Professionals (DVM, Vet Student and RVT)
The future of veterinary care includes canine massage. Soon, it will be offered in each and every vet clinic. Now is the time for you to move ahead of the mainstream. Learn canine massage to enhance your practice.
The PetMassage™ Foundation Level Workshop is an excellent beginning to your canine massage career. This hands-on on-site workshop runs Thursday through Monday from 9 AM to 5 PM and is designed to get you the training you need.
PetMassage™ graduates are recognized for excellence in skills and understanding, sensitivity and compassion, reliability and ethics.
The vets and vet students we meet at vet conferences are very enthusiastic about embracing PetMassage™. After delivering the presentation, ” Introduction to the Perspectives and Skills of Canine Massage” at the 2013 AHVMA conference, the response was so encouraging, we developed this Foundation workshop program for vets and vet students and RVT’s
Learning and integrating PetMassage™ will:
- Make your clinic the place pet parents seek out for “alternative” care for their dogs
- Generate greater revenue opportunities
- Make your office a “high value destination” like a spa. Your clinic will be the place where dogs and their people want to come. It will be the destination for dogs to maintain health, holistic wellness and yes, happiness. Your clinic is the place where dogs can get PetMassage!
- Help you achieve your clinical goals Enhance your appreciation of the function and complexity of fascia in the canine body
- Make you the canine massage resource for referrals from your colleagues
This workshop will include students who are not in the veterinary medical field. Your fellow classmates bring with them a wealth of professional and life experiences. The mix of contributions often lead to insightful discussions that embellish the course content.
Two Certificates of Course Completion are awarded DVMs, Vet Students and RVTs for the Foundation workshop: The PetMassage™
for Dogs Foundation Workshop, and Confident Dog Handling. The graduate is a Certified PetMassage™Practitioner, or CPMP.