Foundation Level Workshop Refresher (1/2 Deposit)
PetMassage™ Foundation Level Workshop – Refresher
The Refresher is an opportunity to take just the hands-on module of the workshop a second time at a reduced fee. There are no home study courses, no required research assignments and no post workshop session documentations.
PetMassage™ evolves. The content that was taught 15, 10, 5 and even 3 years ago is substantially different from what is taught now. The PetMassage Foundation Refresher Workshop is 5 days and now includes both the Dog Handling and Body Mechanics mini-workshops.
- Enhance your practice.
- Reconnect with the fundamentals.
- “Refresh” your skills and enthusiasm.
Remember the excitement, the “aha” revelations, the community!
People who have completed the Foundation Level hands-on workshop.
Fee: 950.00 (IAAMB/ACWT members get a 10% discount)
Register Now: Two options to pay.
Workshop Class Size Limit:
Completion of Hands-on module of the Foundation Level Workshop.
Objectives / Goals:
- Review an understanding of the theory, techniques, vocabulary, culture and vision of PetMassage™
- Learn and review healthy body mechanics for strength, stability, stamina and enjoyment
- Review dog handling in the context of the PetMassage™ session
Home Study Courses Included In This Workshop:
Mini-Workshops Included In This Workshop:
- Gait and Body Mechanics Mini-Workshop: Practitioners learn how to move their own bodies safely and efficiently. When you move comfortably you will interact with dogs with increased balance, stability and confidence. Learn More >>>
- Confident Dog Handling for PetMassage™ Practitioners: Practitioners learn to communicate more confidently with their canine clients. Learn More >>>
- Revised Foundation Level Program Manual
- Confident Dog Handling in Canine Massage / Yoga consciousness [PetMassage™ Streaming Video & Download]
IAAMB/ACWT, NBCAAM, NCBTMB, RAIVE
Before Workshop Info:
- Review PetMassage™for Dogs 1 (DVD)and PetMassage™ for Dogs 2 (DVD)
• Study Art and Essence of Canine Massage / PetMassage™ for Dogs (Book)
• Watch Confident Dog Handling in Canine Massage / Yoga consciousness [PetMassage™ Streaming Video & Download]
PetMassage™ Foundation Level Programs are held at the PetMassage™ Training and Research Institute in Toledo, Ohio.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable yet professional attire
• Closed toed shoes. Note: Sandals or flip flops are not safe, please do not wear them
• A smile and positive ready-to-learn attitude
• Please refrain from wearing loose jewelry or any fragrances
If you can bring 2 or more dogs to the workshop, receive a discount of $25 off your PetMassageTM products. Please let us know if your dog(s) have any special considerations.
What to Expect:
Another enjoyable and rewarding workshop experience. A new version of your first Foundation program with abundant opportunities for you to get individual hands-on instruction with Jonathan.
- Support Staff: Friendly, knowledgeable staff will be available to provide assistance with workshop support, including travel, dining, entertainment and accommodation recommendations.
- •Kitchen with microwave, toaster oven and refrigerator,
- Wi-Fi, Printers and SPECIAL ON-SITE DISCOUNTS
Certificate of Completion Earned.