This weekend, as you are searching for some meaningful entertainment on your mobile device, we invite you to visit our YouTube channel: PetMassage Training and Research Institute. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTLn7J2DR9LIwM1WzXu5B3w
Watch, share, laugh, learn, massage your dogs -and please subscribe.
Here’s an easy way to find it:
Visit our website at http://www.petmassage.com
Tap the little red YouTube arrow at the top of our homepage and it will take you there.
These are some of the 30+ short videos. Please take a few minutes to watch the Transitions video. It’s powerful and a good overview of the philosophy, practice and value of the canine massage that we teach at the PetMassage School.
- Time is Right for PetMassage
- Why Should You Massage Your Dog?
- Art and Essence of Canine Massage
- How Massaging Your Dog Helps You!
- Canine Massage is a Profession
- PetMassage Classroom Tour
- Canine Aquatic Massage WaterWork is PetMassage
- Massage with Dogs that Limp
- Massage for dogs to help with bad breath
- Dog Lips, The Flew
- Lethargic Dog Massage
- Massage in Canine Rehabilitation
- Massage for Dogs who get spring and summer allergies.
- Kennel Cough Helped with Massage
- You Got A New Puppy! Massage Time!
- Transitions (including End of Life Massage)
- How to Quiet Your Dog with Meditation
- PetMassage for Kids
- The PetMassage Assessment Stroke
- Keywords vs Key Actions
- Force Be with You – Stay Strong and Stable with Centered Awareness
- In PetMassage, Our Hands are our Primary Tools
- Hands to Paws: Application of Techniques for foreleg massage
- Prepare your hands before giving PetMassage
- Using your Elbows in Canine Massage
- Protect Yourself and Your Dog with Grounding & Clearing Your Energy Fields
- Massage Dog Lymphatics for Their Health and Happiness
- Tai Chi 8-Way Breathing in PetMassage
- Moving like a Potted Palm
- Canine massage on table vs floor
- PetMassage of The Thorax
- Massage skill: skin rolling