Canine Aquatic PetMassage Program – March 23-27, 2023
March 23, 2023 @ 9:00 AM - March 27, 2023 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Become certified as a Canine Aquatic PetMassage Practitioner.
5-day hands-on program: Thursday-Monday, 9 AM to 4 PM.
This on-site hands-on workshop is held at the PetMassage School Natatorium in Toledo, Ohio, USA.
Home Study Courses in the Canine Aquatic PetMassage Program:
Credits and Credential
The Canine Aquatic PetMassage Program earns 60 CEUs. Upon completion, you are a Certified Canine Aquatic PetMassage Practitioner.
Course content is focused on
- skills and applications
- session elements, sequences and protocols
- assessment skills
- advanced elements, sequences and applications for therapeutic aquatic canine massage
- incorporating dry PetMassage skills and techniques to dogs on a submerged platform in the water
- indications and contraindications
- body mechanics
- basic canine anatomy as it applies to your aquatic canine massage practice
- pools and their mechanics
- legal practice
- and experiencing the joy of working with dogs and fellow colleagues in and with the water
Register Now: Three options to pay.
- 8/4-8 (2022) Canine Aquatic PetMassage Program (1 Payment)
- 3/23-27 (2023)Canine Aquatic PetMassage Program (1/2 Deposit, with balance due 1 week prior to workshop)
- Call 1-419-475-3539 to arrange a convenient monthly payment plan.